Early Learning Sub Committee Meeting 7pm Thursday 27 June
Preschool Parent Associations and Early Learning Subcommittees
Do your parents know that they are a member of the P&C Council?
Council’s Early Learning Committee invites interested parents and carers to our term two meeting. You can join our agenda discussions or simply listen to concerns, developments and expectations regarding early childhood education and care issues. Please contact Marina Spurgin, the Early Learning Officer, if there’s something you’d like included in the agenda.
As well as previous business issues and updates, the Meeting will address
- local data profiles and indicators within ACT communities, how it informs activities
- the ‘guide for PPAs’ transitioning to subcommittees of their P&Cs,
- preschool committees - prioritising and planning,
- questions around the 2020 implementation of preschool for 3YO’s in the ACT
- preschools and quality regulations
Early Learning Committee Meeting (term 2)
Thursday 27 June, 6.45 for 7pm start, Maitland House, 100 Maitland Street, Hackett.