Board of Directors Elections
Elections for the PAWS Board of Directors will be held on Tuesday, May 24, 2016, at 6:30 pm in the basement of the PAWS Center (1401 Trout Road, State College). We encourage all current PAWS members to come and vote.
Directors are elected for two-year terms. Some directors stand for election in even-numbered years and some in odd-numbered years. There are five candidates for five positions on the Board this year:
- Dave Abler. Current Board member, PAWS President, and IT Committee member.
- Bill First. Current Board member and co-chair, Facilities Planning Committee.
- Jim Hermann. Current Board member and Dog Team member.
- Chris Kunes. Current Board member and co-chair, Facilities/Maintenance Committee.
- Yvonne Riley. Current Board member, PAWS Vice President, and Cat Team co-coordinator.
Please contact us if you're not sure whether your PAWS membership is up-to-date, or if you're not a member and you would like to join. Voting must be done in person at the May 24 meeting. There is no advance voting, online voting, or proxy voting.
For future elections, if you think you might be interested in serving on the PAWS Board, please contact Dr. Joan Ritchie, chair of the PAWS Nominating Committee, at email@example.com.