TOMORROW: Come Have Fun at Our Second Annual HARVEST FESTIVAL!
The weather forecast is sunny and dry!
Start your Halloween early and celebrate at Elizabeth Street Garden’s Second Annual Harvest Festival from noon to 4 p.m. tomorrow, Saturday, Oct. 25.
Costumes, jack-o’-lanterns and canned veggies encouraged!
Invite friends and neighbors and enjoy a day of fun activities for all ages, live music, and lite bites and refreshments donated by neighborhood businesses. Participate in our dollar raffle for delicious local meals and attentive personal services. Give back by bringing canned vegetables to benefit The Bowery Mission’s Thanksgiving Meal.
- Jack-o’-Lantern Contest. Bring your carved creations to the Garden. Ribbons will be awarded at day’s end for the funniest, scariest and craziest designs. Pumpkins can remain on display through Halloween.
- Live Music performed by Laura Gragtmans, Eric Leva, Lauren Ruff & Friends, and Shaeera Tariq.
- Sketching by Spring Studio with flutist Andrew Bolotowsky.
- Photo Gazebo for social sharing. Visit our social media station, tag with #elizabethstreetgarden and tell the world why the Garden is important to you!
For Green Thumbs
- Planting Daffodil Bulbs courtesy of New Yorkers for Parks. No gardening skills required. Just the desire to get your hands in the dirt.
(Garden tools provided by GrowNYC.)
For Early Birds
For updated activity and event times and details, visit the Garden calendar.
The Harvest Festival is the culmination of our Bees, Butterflies & Worms neighborhood-led initiative which began in spring to educate children and adults about eco-gardening, habitat creation, urban wildlife and sustainable stewardship, with funding provided in part by Citizens Committee for New York City.
Lite Bites and Refreshments Donated By
Raffle Prizes Donated By