Protect your business and inform your employees
|Large or Small, A Handbook is Essential
No matter how small your company may be, you are never too small to have an Employee Handbook in place. At the point you hire your first employee, implement your Employee Handbook. It doesn’t have to be Fortune-1000 worthy with 100+ pages; it just needs to contain some basic sections that will grow with you, as your company grows. Click here to read more:
These are the things you should include:
Need help? contact Shawn at our preferred partner - SyncTank Consulting.
- An At-Will Statement
- An Equal Opportunity Employer statement
- A Code of Conduct
- Schedules for Work and Pay
- A Safe Workplace Statement
- Family Medical Leave information, if applicable.
- An Employee Acknowledgement Page