The Justice Circle Lead Team thought we would recalibrate for 2016 and do a different mix of meetings, at least January - May. This means we won’t be meeting the first Wednesday of each month for now. The following is the current schedule:
- Jan 8-9 (Friday evening-Saturday morning) Justice Conference: Crossing the Bridge, hosted by Stronger Together. For more info, click here.
- Jan 20 (Wednesday) The Education Circle is hosting a time to hear Robert Putnam, NY Times Best Selling author, lecture on his book, Our Kids: The American Dream in Crisis at the University of Oklahoma followed by discussion in the Provost’s conference room. Click here for more info.
- Jan 28 (Thursday), Justice Circle Gathering, 11:30AM-1PM hosted by The Spero Project (lunch provided).
MARCH - No scheduled meetings.
- Feb 3 (Wednesday), Rose Day, an opportunity to express your support for the sanctity of human life to the Oklahoma, 11:45AM-1:00PM.
- Feb 25 (Thursday), What is Biblical Justice Lunch?: Engaging the Refugee Community, Thursday, 11:30AM-1:00PM.
- Apr 3 (Sunday), Marked, an interactive conference that mobilizes followers of Jesus to make real and lasting change in issues affecting marginalized women locally and globally, hosted by The Spero Project, 12Noon-4:30PM.
- Apr 16 (Saturday), Christian Community Development Symposium featuring Bob Lupton, hosted by Faithworks, 10:00AM-4:00PM. For more info click here.
- Apr 22 (Friday), Trinity Legal Clinic Breakfast.
- May 19 (Thursday), What is Biblical Justice?, 11:30AM-1:00PM. More details coming.