Food Bank Sneak Peek, June 30th, 4-7 p.m., 5017 Roosevelt Way NE
Dear Food Bank Supporters,
After almost 13 months, construction is coming to an end on the University District Food Bank's new home, so join us for a sneak peek before it is even complete. Hear how your support today will help us bring our capital campaign to a successful close.
Come by and visit us between 4-7 p.m. on Thursday, June 30.
- Brief remarks about the campaign at 5 p.m. and 6 p.m.
- Visit our rooftop garden "Rooftop Roots"
- Walk through our new 6,000 sq. ft. food bank
- See the future home for the neighborhood's best cup of coffee (the new Street Bean)
- Admire Nikki McClure's latest piece of community art
That sounds like a fun party! What would make it more fun? YOU! We can't wait to share our new home with you. Please bring family and friends. We will provide light refreshments and snacks.
Where: 5017 Roosevelt Way NE, Seattle, WA 98105
When: Thursday, June 30, 4-7 p.m.
Can't make it? No problem. We will have our official Grand Opening Celebration in early August. Details coming soon.
As always, thank you for your generous support! You truly make our community a better place to live.
Food Bank Staff
P.S. Haven't made a gift to the campaign? Make your gift today to ensure that we will be ready to stock our shelves and plant our garden when we open.