The Australian Synchrotron invites you to join us at the 9th Asia Oceania Forum for Synchrotron Radiation Research, in conjunction with User Meeting 2015. The two meetings will share a combined 3-day program over 25-27 November 2015, at the Australian Synchrotron’s award-winning National Centre for Synchrotron Science in Melbourne.
The Asia Oceania Forum for Synchrotron Radiation Research promotes the co-operation and collaboration of synchrotron facilities in our region to advance synchrotron science and technology. Our annual User Meeting will once again showcase the best research undertaken at the Australian Synchrotron, and provide updates on the latest technique and application developments.
We are pleased to announce that we are now open for registration at aofsrr2015.synchrotron.org.au. Discounted early bird registration rates will conclude on 30 September.
We are also pleased to confirm the full list of plenary speakers for 2015:
- Prof Brendan Kennedy, University of Sydney, Australia
- Prof In Soo Ko, Pohang University of Science and Technology, Korea
- Dr Gwo-Huei Luo, National Synchrotron Radiation Research Center, Taiwan
- Prof Jenny Martin, University of Queensland, Australia
- A/Prof Chris McNeill, Monash University, Australia
- Dr Sakura Pascarelli, European Synchrotron Radiation Facility, France
A reminder that abstract submissions will be closing soon on 13 July. The full program is expected to be available in early September.