The PGA Tour season is back in swing this week with the Tournament of Champions in Hawaii.
We had a little fun coming up with our 10 predictions for the season:
1. Tiger Woods will play at least 10 events, be very competitive, but will not win a tournament.
2. USA wins the Ryder Cup on foreign soil for the first time since 1993.
3. Jordan Spieth, Dustin Johnson, Justin Rose and Jon Rahm win the 4 majors, not necessarily in that order.
4. Rory McIlroy will be in contention at the Masters in the final round to complete his career grand slam but will fall just short.
5. The 72-hole scoring record for a PGA tour event will be broken.
6. Aaron Wise will win Rookie of the Year.
7. The Player of the Year will have at least 4 wins.
8. Phil Mickelson continues his win drought.
9. At least 4 different players hold the #1 spot in the World Golf Rankings
10. There will be at least one albatross during the season (2 on a par 5)