The AOMA Professional Education Committee is now accepting abstracts for continuing medical education (CME) lectures at the 9th Annual Summer Symposium in Flagstaff, August 12-13, 2023.
AOMA Lecture Abstract Criteria
- Summer Symposium CME presentations must be evidence-based, engaging, timely, and impactful.
- Lectures must be 55 minutes in length including 10 to 15 minutes for questions.
- Lectures must incorporate osteopathic practices and principles.
- Abstracts must be submitted by an active member of the Arizona Osteopathic Medical Association.
- Physician speakers must be board certified in their specialty.
- Speakers should include CV, brief bio, and photo with your abstract submission.
Selection and notification:
Lecture abstracts are reviewed and considered by the AOMA Professional Education Committee. Speakers will be notified by March 20, 2023, if their abstract is selected for the Summer Symposium CME program, and will receive an AOMA CME Speaker Agreement.