Thank you for everyone’s attention to the new travel advisory. We appreciate the team effort to keep Lighthouse in-person and as safe as possible.
As a reminder:
Governor Inslee has issued a travel advisory for Washington, which recommends a 14-day quarantine for interstate and international travel, and suggests residents stay close to home.
- Lighthouse is following the WA State Travel Advisory which recommends a 14-day quarantine.
- Please be mindful of COVID-related guidelines regarding holiday gatherings.
- We are trusting families to make safe choices for both your family and the Lighthouse community.
We have appreciated everyone’s efforts to adhere to Lighthouse’s guidelines regarding facial coverings. Lighthouse continues to make a strong effort to employ CDC guidelines to operate as a school. The CDC has made some updates concerning facial coverings that we will be putting into effect next week.
- Wear masks with two or more layers to stop the spread of COVID-19
- Wear the mask over your nose and mouth and secure it under your chin or to your neck/shoulders
The CDC continues to evaluate facial coverings and their effectiveness, and school leadership will continue to evaluate the feasibility of facial coverings in school operations. For now, school leadership agrees that this guidance will help us stay safely in-person. Please reach out to me if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you.
Living to serve,
Head of School