CALENDAR ALERT - PHOTOGRAPHS NEEDED.
OK Redway Runners. Here’s your chance to be part of something special that will change your life forever. The Committee has decided to support a suggestion that we create a 2016 Redway Runners calendar. We’re now looking for members to submit photographs that can be used in the calendar. And yes, it will be a cheeky calendar along the lines of the now famous Women’s Institute model. So get your thinking caps on and come up with a photograph of yourself, or you with a group of friends, that both captures the spirit of the Redway Runners and you yourself (maybe even Simon Baker with his trombone or Jonathan Clements with a post box :-)).
Please e-mail photographs to Kevin Orchard (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 5pm on Sunday 1 November 2015. There are a few ground rules:
1. Photographs must be as tasteful as possible and capture the spirit that makes our club so good. All “abilities” welcome.
2. Think carefully about the backdrop and try not to get arrested while posing smile emoticon.
3. Please feel free to submit as many photographs as you like. The format they need to be saved in is High Resolution JPEG.
4. Please let us know when you submit the pictures if you have any preference for a specific month of the year that you would like to appear in. We’re looking for a wide range of pictures to cover the year so Easter, Christmas and Halloween etc. pictures would be most welcome.
5. Please do not post or circulate your pictures on social media. It would be good to keep them a surprise until the calendar is released.
The decision on which pictures make the final cut will be made by the Committee. All profits will be donated to this year’s charity, Bravery Boxes.
We plan to have the calendars available for sale by 1 December. Once we are certain we have enough interest to go ahead we’ll be advertising a pre-sale so that you can ensure you get your copy before they sell out. After all, it will be a limited edition collector’s item.
So, don’t be shy. Use those imaginations and get clicking.