PCRI is proud to announce that registration is now open for the 2015 Prostate Cancer Conference! The conference provides a weekend of educational sessions on the latest treatment options, lifestyle, and quality of life issues presented by world-renowned physicians and researchers. The keynote sessions will be moderated by Dr. Mark Moyad, a leader in the fight against prostate cancer, making it personal and relevant to the patients in the audience.
Here are some of our speakers & topics being presented at this year’s conference:
• Zytiga & Xtandi with Tomasz Beer, MD
• Immune Therapy with Charles Drake, MD
• Seed Implant Radiation with Peter Grimm, DO
• Active Surveillance with Mathew Cooperberg, MD
• Sexual Side Effects with John Mulhall, MD
• Hormone Resistance with William Oh, MD
In addition, there are opportunities throughout the 3-day event to participate in Q&A’s with the faculty, hear in-depth presentations targeted towards specific treatment options, attend support groups with other patients, and meet with various organizations and companies who provide services and products for prostate cancer patients.
Register now until June 30 and receive the special early bird price of only $60!
Click Here to Register Today!