As much of the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) goes virtual, Deliver for Good partners, allies, and national campaigns are coming together to call for a greater focus than ever before on the need to:
- Reinforce gender equality as a cornerstone of every commitment made during UNGA 75, the Generation Equality Forum, and throughout the Decade of Action to chart the part toward a healthier, more gender-equal future
- Strengthen partnerships and break down silos across sectors, issue areas, geographies, and generations to fully dismantle inequitable systems
- Meaningfully engage all girls and women to create inclusive solutions to the world's most entrenched problems
- Position the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), viewed through a gender lens, as our shared roadmap to recover from the COVID-19 pandemic and accelerate inclusive progress moving forward
- Transform commitments made at all international fora into action that advances the needs of all girls and all women by addressing intersecting inequalities, making financial, political, and programmatic investments, and embracing accountability
Global commitment, solidarity, and collective action have never been more important. Join us in amplifying the call for a healthier, more gender-equal future, rooted firmly in intersectional principles.