Join us for an Interactive Community Food and Farm Project Presentation Session! 7 Projects will present for 4 minutes each, followed by 6 minutes of Q&A.
* Community Cold Storage in Grand Marais
* Farm Lande Community Kitchen in Duluth
* Food Access Land Trust
* Wild Rice Processing Facility in Finland
* Institutional Supported Agriculture in Embarrass
* Love's Hemp House in Gheen
* Farmers Market Hub Expansion in Grand Rapids
After the presentations, you have the opportunity to allocate 10 votes to the project(s) of your choice!
Selected projects will receive a portion of $10,000 seed funding + $10,000 in technical/business assistance and ongoing support, including additional grant assistance.
If you are unable to attend the event, but would still like to participate in the community voting process, please email Joel Bransky at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a recording of the event and a link to the survey. Requests must be sent to Joel by 6pm on February 19th to participate in the voting process. All voting will close on Monday, February 22nd at noon.
Zoom link to join us from 2pm-4pm on February 19th: https://bit.ly/3rf1uau