Colby & Lynne Kinser
with me in prayer:
Praises for God's goodness
Asking God to accomplish
- Getting to know more pastors and elders within the district (in person and video).
- An encouraging first team meeting with the Ministry Team. A good start!
- Donald Adams (Grand Island) volunteering to help churches with worship arts.
- It appears that a young woman came to faith after preaching at Genesis (or she at least was moved deeply by the Spirit toward repentance) - pray for her salvation (past or future) and discipleship.
- I've joined a series of classes on church revitalization which could be of great value for the district.
- The Nebraska Board of Education (BOE) is considering a curriculum that would teach gender awareness in schools. Pray for the church to respond not in fear but with love, and how to excel as a church in this ruling.
- My wife Lynne and I (along with my brothers and their wives) are very close to making a big change in my mother's care. Pray for wisdom and adequate resources for her best care.
- By the time you read this, I will have preached at Twin Oaks in Sabetha (7/27). Their pastor recently resigned, so pray for the church to be able to move forward well.
- Several churches in the district are looking for various pastoral staff.
- Pray for me to grow in my surrender to the Lord toward the goal of the Free Church making world-changing disciples in every county of the district.
- Meeting with the regional director of Awana (7/1).
- Board meeting in Salina (7/10).
- More classes on church revitalization (Mondays).
- Pastor visits still yet to be planned for the month.