Colby & Lynne Kinser
I pray that one day you will know how much impact will have resulted from your prayers on behalf of the Midwest District. I'm convinced it is more than we can see with our eyes!
with me in prayer:
Praises for God's goodness
Asking God to accomplish
- Noah's continued and generous coaching of "the new guy".
- A graceful and joyous (and tearful) closing to my time serving Grace Fellowship Church, Overland Park, KS.
- A restful and invigorating weeklong personal retreat at Timberlake Ranch Camp, Marquette, NE (I want to be a kid again - this place is great!).
- A strong start.
- Building durable relationships quickly - with pastors, staff, and churches within the District.
- God is leading me to adopt a "proactive stewardship" posture.
- Difficult and urgent healthcare decisions regarding my mother.
- Pastor vitality and church unity throughout the District.
- Focus on ramping up.
- Meeting with pastors and staff around Wichita, KS - May 11-12.
- Planning: Schedule meetings with other networks and pastors throughout the District over the next 12 months.