• Chickn4U- The new restaurant opened, and is located at Billy Hext and Hwy 191. It features a large indoor dining room, drive thru and a permanent indoor playground. The restaurant is also celebrating its new Quik Drinx concept, a separate drive thru line with all drinks, no food, no line and no tax. The restaurant held its grand opening January 27th.
• Odessa College- Renovation is ongoing to the Health Sciences Building. The 57,000 square foot building is being renovated in stages. The radiologic technology department is being remodeled with a $150,000 grant from the Odessa Development Corporation. Renovations include the lab, classroom store and faculty offices. The building offers more collaborative spaces for students, instructors and directors and digital imaging for the radiologic technology department. The EMS space was remodeled last summer which was funded by the Vision 2015 bond.
• Odessa Regional Medical Center- ORMC donated $15,000 to Odessa College’s health career programs for additional equipment in the Health Sciences Building to provide real-life experiences in health professions and scholarships. The funds go to the Odessa College Foundation.
• Iglesia Adventista Dep Septimo Dia- Permit issued 1/22/18, 2680 S. 385 Hwy, $1,500,000.
• The Crisis Center- Permit issued 1/12/18, 901 S. Lincoln St., $4,500,000.
• Winlectric – Permit issued 1/18/18, 325 S. Meadow Ave., new electrical supply company, $1,623,000.