Integrated Foundational Learning
Create greater success for your adult learners!
Calgary Learns has a unique professional development opportunity for your staff. Our Integrated Foundational Learning (IFL) program will help you integrate literacy and essential skills practices into your programs to enhance learner success.
Including literacy and essential skills practices in your programs will help learners understand and use your program content better. The IFL program has 5 workshops which will help you integrate literacy and essential skills into your programs.
The program includes:
- Intro to Literacy & Essential Skills
- Intro to Facilitation Skills
- Advanced Facilitation Skills
- Measurement & Evaluation
- Plain Language
- Mentorship from a literacy specialist (limited number available)
- Customized workshops on literacy and essential skills for your organization, if you are chosen to receive a mentor.
Join us at an orientation session on September 23rd
to learn more about:
• benefits of the Integrated Foundational Learning (IFL) program
• new flexible format
• new application process
• opportunity for free mentorship
for our orientation session, please go to our website:
: Tuesday, September 23, 2014 from 10 to 11:30 AM
: Fort Calgary, James O.Wilson Gallery, 750 - 9 Avenue SE
: Senior Managers, Program Coordinators, Facilitators
“Working with a mentor in the program provided the personal guidance that enabled me to not only to improve our program, processes and paperwork, but it also allowed me to strengthen our message in the community.” – Previous IFL participant