Registration for 2019 now open
Register now for the 2019 International Camporee "Chosen"! Click here
for the new 2019 website to view the new logo and to register! Get your tickets now! General Admission fee has not increased since 2009.
For questions about registering, click here
Lost and Found
Lost and Found items are now at the CYE office located in the Seminary at Andrews University.
We have watches; phones (no IPhones); glasses; a purse/bag; camera; and keys. Please call 269-471-8380 between 8:30 am and 5:30pm Monday through Thursday, and 8:30am and noon on Friday if you are missing one of the items above. Call within the next two weeks and if your item is found, you will be asked to mail to us a signed written authorization so that we may send the item COD (cash on delivery) directly to you.
If you have already contacted our office to report a missing item, you do not need to call again.
If you would like more detailed information, please contact Alana Gonzalez at 269-471-8380 or click here
You may not have had the opportunity to fill out surveys at the FFIC SurveyMonkey tent.
Take the opportunity to do so now! There are three different surveys to fill out.
1. Click here
for a general survey on Pathfinders.
2. Click here
for a survey on Lifestyles.
3. Click here
for a survey on Beliefs.
to see who won the free mini IPads during the Camporee.
For more information, click here
to contact Petr Cincala.
Early Registrants for 2019
Many of you have already registered for the CIC (Chosen International Camporee) being held in 2019!
The five largest Clubs that have registered so far are:
1. Calimesa (Southeastern Conference) = 30
2. Asheville North (Carolina Conference) = 20
3. College Drive (Gulf States Conference) = 15
4. Cloverdale (Idaho Conference) = 7
5. Prince George (British Columbia Conference) = 7
The Unions (with their Conferences) that have registered so far are:
1. ATLANTIC (Northeastern; Southern New England)
2. SDA CANADA (Alberta; British Columbia; Ontario)
3. COLUMBIA (Chesapeake)
4. LAKE (Illinois; Indiana; Lake Region)
5. MIDAMERICA (Kansas/Nebraska; Rocky Mountain)
6. NORTH PACIFIC (Idaho; Oregon; Upper Columbia)
7. PACIFIC (Central California; Hawaii; Northern California; Southeastern California)
8. SOUTHERN (Carolina; Georgia/Cumberland; Gulf States; Kentucky/Tennessee; Florida)
9. SOUTHWESTERN (Arkansas/Louisiana; Oklahoma; Southwest Region)
The very first 10 to register for 2019 CICamporee are:
1. Brian R - Kailua, HI
2. Joe L - Rocklin, CA
3. Tim B - Boiling Springs, SC
4. Valerie C - Beaumont, CA
5. David Y - Beaumont, CA
6. Hayleigh Y - Beaumont, CA
7. Linda Z - Fallbrook, CA
8. Mindy Z - Fallbrook, CA
9. Troy H - Hamilton, Southampton, England
10. Karen Y - Sacramento, CA
Ohio Conference newsletter
The Ohio Conference Youth Department puts out a newsletter for all youth. Click here
to read an article and view a video about the Camporee!
For more information, contact Steve Carlso
Pins for Sale
If you are interested in purchasing pins sold at the Camporee specifically from the Florida Conference for a special price, contact Pedro Perez by clicking here.
More Videos and Photos of Camporee
Vanessa Corrrea, Senior Editorial Assistant of Youth Ministries of the General Conference writes:
"I was so blessed to be at Oshkosh, witnessing how amazing our Adventist youth are. It was a total honor and a privilege to meet each one of you who were there as I begin my work here in Youth Ministries with this awesome team, both the local team in the GC building and the greater youth ministry team around the world."
To see photos Ms. Correa took at the Camporee, click here
To see videos Ms. Correa took at the Camporee, click here.
She goes on to say, "I am so humbled just to witness all the very hard work of the Center for Youth Evangelism personnel, as well as to learn about the ongoing efforts in the divisions and see how lovingly youth directors on all levels lead their Pathfinder Clubs throughout the week. Our Adventist youth are blessed and highly favored through the work each of you do on a daily basis. There are hardly enough words to express how awed I am at all of it. Thank you, thank you, thank you. It was a wonderful time and something I am sure God used mightily to His purposes, for His honor and glory."
Pathfinder Day Program 2014
If you are interested in obtaining more information on Pathfinder Day and programming surrounding this, contact Vanessa Correa by clicking here
There will also be an Instagram Challenge to take place on Pathfinder Day!
Here are the rules:
1. User must first follow the Instagram account of the department by clicking here
2. User must post a picture with two hashtags: #pathfinderday #powerofone
3. Picture must be related to Pathfinder Day and show Pathfinders participating in their uniforms.
4. There will be a first, second, and third place winners, but the gift will be the same for all of them: a free Pathfinder Bible mailed to their home address in the color and language that they choose (English, Spanish, or French).
They will choose the winners and communicate with them directly in order to get the Bible to them.