Copy
Let us know what Marketing Technology would you like to learn more about.
Marketing Technology Solutions
Tomorrow's Knowledge Today!

Website Visitor Identification Drives Revenue

A well branded website with the right content and messaging is critical to your success, but how much are you leaving to chance if you stop there?

As a buyer you know that you're going to visit a company's website to decide if they have what you want and meet your criteria before you engage their sales team.

On average, only 3% of website visitors identify themselves by sharing information to receive whitepapers, e-news, blog content, etc. - what about the other 97%?

Even though every visitor isn't a high value customer, if you have done your homework many likely have an interest - you simply need to help them understand why they need you.

Why wait for those opportunities to raise their hand when you can use technology to help identify them for you? Website visitor identification does this in two ways.
  1. IP (internet protocol) Based: Software ID's the visiting company's IP address and uses a list source to return company contact information.
  2. Cookie Based: Software sets a cookie in the visitors browser that enables the host to track what the identified visitor is doing on the site.
Sophisticated applications of these technologies dynamically tailor your website's content to meet the individual needs of the visitor.  

When integrated into your CRM system, visitor identification can help identify anonymous website visitors and enable your team to maximize their activities on driving revenue.


Quick Tip

Do not spend resources on what you think is happening, rather spend resources to learn what is really happening.

View
Additional Tips

 


Fast Facts

3% of website visitors share their information by opting into e-mail lists, blogs or completing forms.

Request
Fast Fact(s)

 


Opt-in

Opt-into this communication or forward to a friend that might benefit.
Upcoming Events


Coming Events

11/10/2015
"Key Marketing Performance Indicators"
Concordia University

Contacts us below or

Suggest future event topics here
 
 

Greg Hatt Joins King Innovative




We are excited to welcome Greg Hatt to the King Innovative team. Greg brings deep practical experience in applying analytics to meet client needs through his experience as Solutions Manager at IBM/SPSS.

E-mail Greg to discover more.
Contact Us to discover what marketing technologies will best serve your needs and take the first step towards leveraging marketing technology to drive business performance. Why wait? gain Tomorrow's Knowledge Today!
Copyright © 2015, King Innovative™, All rights reserved.

King Innovative™
Waukesha, WI 53188
p: 262.993.2590
f: 262.565.2425
w:
www.kinginnovative.com


Our Values
King Innovative believes actions speak louder than words & is guided by the truth, a sense of fairness & goodwill towards clients, co-workers & the communities we serve.