New waves of government funding are clearing the way for fiber deployments on an unprecedented scale. Delivering the promise of broadband connectivity in 2023 and beyond will require strong partnerships, essential resources, and skilled workforces with know-how.
Sertex’s work over three decades has proven that our team is up to the task. Our crews have constructed dozens of fiber networks, including the Open Cape Middle Mile, community anchor institutions in Connecticut, remote last mile networks in Western Massachusetts, and Rhode Island’s first municipally owned fiber-to-the-home network on Block Island.
- We provide maintenance and emergency restoration services 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- We have an extensive team of skilled in-home fiber optic installers.
- We keep an on-hand inventory of fiber optic cable.
- Our fleet includes splicing labs, placer trucks, micro-trenching machines, and state-of-the-art fiber optic splicing and testing equipment.
- And with safety as job one, every Sertex construction employee participates in annual safety training to review critical rules and techniques.
We are a trusted partner to help bring fiber broadband plans to reality for communities.