Email Campaign Archive
from CROSSROADS CHURCH - Elko New Market
join our mailing list
- 10/24/2018 - If God desires to bless his children, then why are so many of us living without God’s blessing? Join us for our new series - The Blessed Life
- 10/11/2018 - To Love and to Cherish Devo...& Change of Location for This Weekend, we will be at the school afterall!
- 09/29/2018 - You can beat the odds...In fact Millenials already are...
- 09/13/2018 - I've made my share of mistakes as a husband and as a father, but that won't keep me from saying, "From this day forward..."
- 09/07/2018 - You weren't meant to live your life feeling all alone. You were created to be in meaningful relations. New series this Sun. - For Better, For Worse
- 08/17/2018 - Join us at Cedar Lake Farm This Sunday for a special Baptism Service & Potluck Lunch
- 07/27/2018 - Some hurts certainly will leave their mark on our lives, but that doesn’t mean we have to keep living with the pain.
- 07/19/2018 - One of my most embarassing moments...If you've ever messed up you know what it is like to carry the burden of guilt and shame that can come with it.
- 07/11/2018 - We all long for the kind of faith that can move mountains. But are our prayers bold enough to see God move them?
- 07/03/2018 - Homecoming Sunday - ok, maybe not really but we are excited to be back at the School this Sunday and hope you can join us.
- 05/25/2018 - While our losses may knock us down, it is hope that lifts us up. Hope restores... Join us for a special Memorial Day Weekend Service.
- 05/18/2018 - We often take our spiritual health for granted. Are we developing the kind of faith that will become a shield around us?
- 05/04/2018 - The bulletproof vest is a vital part of every police officer’s uniform. But what about the bullets we don't see? How can we protect our spirits...
- 04/06/2018 - We live in a culture that values individualism, but is it possible that it can keep us from reaching our full potential?
- 03/29/2018 - When Jesus appeared to Mary in the empty tomb, he had a name for his disciples, one had never uttered about them before....
- 03/17/2018 - I hated group projects in school...yet God created us to be interdependent, your gift matters... Plus March Madness Open Gym tomorrow!
- 02/28/2018 - When was the last time you heard from God? God has a word for you, but often we miss it? Surprising Christians create time and space to listen...
- 02/24/2018 - The table is the great equalizer of relationships... Is your table fellowship surprising? - Also - Ice Fishing Event today on Lake Marion - 1-3pm
- 02/14/2018 - Christians aren't surprising anymore. For the Most part, the world knows exactly what to expect from us...New Series starts this Sunday.
- 01/31/2018 - Not every seed sown will produce a harvest...