Email Campaign Archive
from The Write Word
join our mailing list
- 01/29/2023 - Keep Your Battery Pack Charged (and Your Keyboard Can Sing)
- 12/22/2022 - ChatGPT and Me Go-a-Typing
- 11/29/2022 - MacDowell, Fair or Foul?
- 10/25/2022 - Reminders That Words Are Living Things
- 09/21/2022 - Writing Sites That Make Writing Right
- 08/19/2022 - Running Toward Writing, Running Away from Writing
- 07/05/2022 - Queries and Pitches, and Plenty of Misses
- 05/12/2022 - Judge a Book by Its Cover? Heck Yeah!
- 03/12/2022 - Making Memoirs Memorable (Hint: Get an Editor)
- 01/28/2022 - The Newsletter That Came in from the Cold
- 02/25/2021 - Home Is Where the Keyboard Is
- 09/29/2019 - Checking Out, But Leaving the Lights On (and the Keyboard Warm)
- 08/29/2019 - Negativity Bias, Schmegativity Bias—Get Your Writer’s Mind Right
- 07/22/2019 - Writing With, Through, Against (and In Favor of) Pain
- 06/13/2019 - Rejection? Courage, Noble Scribe, This Too Shall Pass
- 05/12/2019 - Brain Food with a Splash of Salsa
- 04/01/2019 - Writing Articles from Afar: Competence or Cheat?
- 02/25/2019 - Closing the Court on a Writer’s Past
- 01/30/2019 - Grab Coffee, Add Journal, Jump Into Writer's Day
- 12/16/2018 - This New Historical Novel Drinks from Prohibition's Bathtub