Email Campaign Archive
from Tow Center for Digital Journalism
join our mailing list
- 02/25/2019 - YouTube in hot water, a new Tricky, and more
- 02/04/2019 - A new report on blockchain in journalism, events on FOIA and China, & more
- 01/22/2019 - Supplement—Upcoming Conference Opportunities
- 01/17/2019 - Upcoming Tow Events: Data Journalism & the Law and Press Freedom in China
- 12/21/2018 - Russian disinformation on Instagram, new research on push alerts, & educational tools
- 12/11/2018 - clout atlas, algorithmic news, & a tricky podcast
- 11/19/2018 - Influencers, public media & misinformation on Facebook
- 11/01/2018 - rumors, blockchain & guide to content verification
- 10/10/2018 - Invitation: Blockchain in Journalism - Promise and Practice | Oct 19
- 10/04/2018 - Tow Events Next Week: Digital Adaptation in Local News, Chilean News Chatbot
- 09/19/2018 - Invitation: Network Propaganda book launch | Sep 26
- 09/12/2018 - Catch the Tow Center at ONA!
- 08/11/2018 - New Russia research & award for Fellow's local news projects
- 07/23/2018 - We're hiring!
- 06/27/2018 - Tow Center's Platforms and Publishers final report out now
- 05/25/2018 - The Tow Center prepares to present its multi-year Platforms & Publishers project
- 05/02/2018 - This Friday: What does press freedom mean in the digital age?
- 04/24/2018 - Networked press freedom, memes & intro to scraping
- 04/02/2018 - GDPR, content moderation, and local news mistrust
- 02/22/2018 - Announcing Tow Center's new call for proposals